Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fashion Line: Dolly Wear Review



New Collection, Dolly Wear (created by newcomer Ashantiboo) has took Stardoll by Storm.

In this collection, the only models appear to be BlueGreen86 (Mel) and Miss_LolitaF (Lolita), both famous appearing in collections.

Click-> Here <- to see the collection


Review:

Graphics: 10/10, they were PERFECTION!
Layout: 10/10, perfect. I love it.
Improvement: MORE! I love it so much, I want more :O
Total Rating: 10/10

Dolly Wear, to me, is an outstanding collection. Ashantiboo has proved herself talented with these as her first collection. I see no mistakes at all! I would like to wish you all the best, Ashantiboo with your next collection (if you have one. Please do).

My Favourite Outfits:


What do you think of the collection?

Isabella
xxx
^(New Girl xD)

Also, I thank Nicki for this amazing job.

1 comment: