Friday, December 10, 2010

Fashion Line: Admire Couture's New & Improved (& Beautiful!) Spoiler

You must remember the first spoiler for Admire Couture. It was...interesting, shall we say. And I definitely gave my honest review here on Elite Watch

But as I was looking through my newsfeeds today, which were boring, as usual, I came across a beautiful spoiler, and it turned out to be the 'replacement' spoiler for the rising label. I definitely see improvement. And seeing how both spoilers showcase a leotard, perhaps that gives us a peek of the main type of clothing in the collection? On the other hand, I saw some of the rejected pieces and they weren't anything of the sort.

None of the less, congratulations on your new, beautiful spoiler and dolliworld anticipates the unveiling of the second collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment